Baggin!

January 15, 2011 Notes from Nicole

My Favorite Everyday Bag – by Alexander McQueen

Tam over at Get It Girl Style recently featured me in her super fun series called Baggin where she takes a look inside the bags of tastemakers around the blogosphere. Click here to check out the feature and see what’s inside my bag!

Adrienne

I was able to catch the post over on GIGS… Love the bag, really love the chair. Is the Canon a good camera?

JoAnn @ http://www.idratherbeshopping.wordpress.com

love your bag! it’s so organized you have some great gadgets!

xo,
joAnn

Rainy Day Diva

You are a master at organization. Love the purse!

Candace

Hi I just found your blog because of this post and absolutely LOVE your bag! and site.

Kiley

Hi Nicole! Love the bag. And the chair? Would you mind divulging where you got the chair, or where I might find something similar? Thanks!

Nicole - So Haute Post author

Hi Kiley! I got the chair on eBay! It was a total wreck when I bought it but I painted the frame and had the guts replaced and then reupholstered. You can see before & after pictures here: http://www.sohautestyle.com/2009/06/before-after-my-louis-xv-armchair.html

Try searching on Craigslist or eBay for Louis XV chairs and you should find something amazing. Ballard Designs also has great options that are similar in style and they let you send your own fabric to cover it in! Ballarddesigns.com

Hope this helps!
    Nicole

Kiley

Thanks for the information, Nicole! Your transformation is great!

Aminah

Just checked out your bag and it’s contents on GIGS. Your neatness is inspiring! Do you mind if I ask where you got the “diamond fund” pouch from? I just got a new bag and need something to keep all the miscellaneous tools from cluttering my purse up. Thanks!