Haute Find: Found Kilim Rugs from Pottery Barn & How to Get The Look

March 17, 2011 Fab Finds

PB Found Vintage Kilim Rugs $1,699.00 – $3,299.00

I came across these limited-edition vintage kilim rugs that Pottery Barn is currently offering and thought they were fabulous! Such rich colors and patterns! Sourced from a collector in Istanbul, each rug is unique and is anywhere from 40-80 years old.  I’ve been hunting for something similar to hide my ugly rental kitchen floor. I totally love the rug Jamie Meares used in her kitchen which was featured in High Gloss Magazine:

Design by Jamie Meares. Photo via High Gloss Magazine

If you love this look too below is some more inspiration from designers Sara Gilbane, Commune Design and Tia Zoldan. And if the Pottery Barn vintage kilims are out of your range, eBay has an incredible selection at all price points to help you achieve this look for less! Click here to browse eBay’s selection of beautiful vintage kilim rugs!

Design by Sara Gilbane. Photo via Lonnymag.com

Photo: Commune Design

Design by Tia Zoldan. Photo via High Gloss Magazine

Jennifer

These rugs look great. I’ll have to go check them out at Pottery Barn. Thanks for sharing.

Maury

Nicole,
I have been wanting one as well for my kitchen…but I would love to find something cheaper. They are so pricy. I guess our search continues!

Maury

Rebecca

love these rugs. and love seeing one in the kitchen – very cool!

Vanessa

Love the idea of a rug in the kitchen. Do these wash well?

Francine Christiansen

I am confused–Is it possible to get the rug in the kitchen or is it a one of a kind?

Nicole - So Haute Post author

Hi Francine,

Jamie’s rug is vintage but you can do a simple eBay search to find something similar. You’ll get a much better look going with a vintage version but if you’d like something new with the same look try searching overstock.com which has some great options. Try these search words on eBay or overstock: Kilim, turkish rug, oushak rug. Hope this helps!

Nicole

hammouichi el houssaine

bonsoir
je suis marocain
commerçant et fabriquant de tapis berbere marocain;surtout du tapis de beni ouarain.
si c ‘est possible pour une coolaboration ;je peut vous présenter les photos de quelques tapis ;après avoir reçu votre réponse.