Nate Berkus, Target and Me!

July 2, 2012 Notes from Nicole

If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram you may have already heard the buzz, but just in case you missed it, I’m excited to share the news that I’m teaming up with Nate Berkus and Target for a special project to help launch his new home collection! The Nate Berkus Collection, which will feature bedding, bath, accessories, lighting, rugs, window treatments and more, hits Target stores and Target.com on October 21st. I had a chance to get a sneak peek of the line and it is seriously A-MAZING! There are so many great pieces (150 in fact!) and every item is not only uber stylish, but also extremely versatile and super affordable. I’ll share more details about the project and product collection when I can but in the meantime, enjoy these sneak peek behind-the-scenes photos!

Tonia

Nicole, congratulations on your recent collaboration with Nate. I can’t wait to see the line at Target.

MadlyClumsily

That’s AMAZING! Congratulations, I can’t wait to see how the finished product turns out.

Maurenice

I seriously can’t wait to see you shine with Nate…so proud of you my dearest Nicole! I can already see you and Nate as a dynamic duet!!!!!!!!!! After the holidays lets finally hook up. XOXO

Maurenice

Nicole Post author

Thank you so much Maury! I appreciate it! And yes – let’s get together soon!

Mommy

Nicole, congratulations. Your mother is so very proud of you and all of your accomplishments. I’m so excited for you. It looks like some of what I’ve done has definitely rubbed off on you. It’s like watching a mini me except you’ve taken it to another level. Keep up the good work. I know you will achieve all that your heart desires. You are an amazing young woman. Love you always.

Dara {Habersham Haven}

That is soo exciting! I can’t wait to see the collection, I’m sure it won’t be anything less than fabulous!

Julie Edwards

Very exciting! Congratulations!

escapade

So exciting Nicole! Can’t wait to see it all come together! Love how Nate focused in on the photo with your mum, he’s so lovely!

Nicole Post author

Thanks so much Sharalee! I so appreciate it! And yes, Nate is such a lovely person!! Im excited to see how it all comes together too;)

Meryl Cooper

Nicole – So thrilled to read this news. Congratulations!!!!! See you soon. MWC

Nicole

This is awesome! I love Nate (so devastated when Linens and Things closed and his collection disappeared!)..I’ll be at Target in full force on Sunday to see the new stuff. Congrats on the collab. when/where will it air?