VIDEO: Nate Berkus, Nicole Gibbons and New York: The Design Enthusiasts Talk Style and Nate’s Line at Target

September 19, 2012 Decorating

A couple of months ago I hinted at an exciting project that I was working on with Target and Nate Berkus and I’m excited to finally share the details! I was beyond lucky to get first dibs on pieces from Nate’s new home collection which hits Target stores and Target.com on October 21st and we shot a super fun video documenting how I incorporated these pieces into my home. Nate even paid a visit to my place to check it out for himself and afterward we ventured out to explore a few of our favorite places in the city for inspiration. Check out the video above and let me know what you think!  And you can read more about the project plus an interview with me here on Target’s style blog, A Bullseye View!

tilton fenwick

Amazing, Nicole! Love what you chose and how you used it—and you look FABULOUS!! xo S&A

Tonia

Nicole!! How exciting to be the first. I love the pieces that he has. They’ll fit in effortlessly with all my vintage.

Alicia Valair

Loved the video! Great idea…would like to publish on Examiner.com.

Thanks much!
Alicia

Tish

Yes! I keep telling my fiance that! I want a home that tells tons and tons of beautiful stories. I like the idea of layering. It’s not an overnight process…takes time.

Someday I shall come for you Nicole and ask you to design for me! Love your aesthetic!

My Notting Hill

Congratulations!! This is a really exciting venture for you and well deserved. Loved seeing the pic of your grandmother too as I remember the post you wrote about her. Michele

Bryant

Yeah! That was so much fun! So, so great, Nicole…can’t wait to see these items in person. Just lovely. xox dB

Sue Erneta

Nicole! This is awesome! Loved what you did with his pieces. I’ll be at the store on Oct 21 when it opens. I can’t wait for all of it!
Hope all is well with you and hope to see you soon!
XO
Sue
sueathome.com

Eclectic A

Nice! Love this video and, of course, your apartment and Nate’s pieces. Can’t wait to see the collection next month.

Lisa

How exciting for you! I love, love Nate Berkus! His design style is always right on “target”. (pun intended) ;-)
I cannot wait to see his collection. I will be marking my calendar and wearing my sneakers that day to fight off all the other ladies!!!

Lisa
StrokeofLuxe.com

Maurenice

My Dearest Nicole…

You and Nate make the perfect duo…the salmon pink dress looks lovely against your skin color and you look like you are glowing, but who wouldn’t with such a handsome guy like Nate. You did a great job layering all the pieces with your decor…absolutely breathtaking…invite me over! I don’t know if I want to wait till the the end of October to buy the pieces. Congratulations once again as you never fail to impress me…so proud of you!

Much love,