With Christmas less than a week away there’s still time for procrastinators everywhere to find the perfect present. If you’re still in need of some gift-giving inspiration, we’ve lined up some seriously stylish, So Haute-approved gift picks for everyone on your list! You can thank us later;-) Happy Shopping!
1. Proenza Schouler PS11 Mini Shoulder Bag, $1675 | 2. Deborah Lippmann Love Notes Gift Set, $38 | 3. Jennifer Zeuner Cursive Love Necklace, $143 | 4. Charlotte Olympia Glitter Kitty Flats, $695 | 5. Kate Spade Le Pavillion iPhone Case, $40 | 6. Valentino Rockstud Patent Leather Pumps, $1095 | 7. Alexander Wang Ponyhair Prisma Wristlet, $315 | 8. Finn 18K Rose Gold Arrow Ring, $650 | 9. Tom Ford Violet Blonde Eau de Parfum, $70/1 oz | 10. Sugar Paper XOXO Note Cards, $24 | 11. Enamel Initial Cuff, $38 | 12. J. Crew Cashmere Cable Sweater, $158
1. Burberry Check Tie, $165 | 2. Ferragamo Logo Cufflinks, $250 | 3. Thomas Mason for J. Crew Plaid Shirt, $168 | 4. Bottega Veneta Intrecciato Billfold Wallet, $360 | 5. Canon EOS-M Mirrorless Compact Camera, $799 | 6. J. Crew Cashmere Scarf, $98 | 7. Tom Ford Noir Cologne, $90 | 8. Nike Fuel Band, $149.95 | 9. Dunhill Leather Driving Gloves, $325 | 10. Argyle Socks, $10.50
1. Jonathan Adler Letter Pillow, $110 | 2. Aerin Brass Match Striker, $190 | 3. Red Zebra Tray, $24 | 4. Faux Python Trays, $40-48 | 5. Jonathan Adler Mr. & Mrs. Muse Brass Place Card Holders, $98/4 | 6. Horn Bottle Opener, $22 | 7. Aerin Artichoke Bottle Stopper, $75 | 8. Nate Berkus for Target Yellow Box, $20 | 9. Fornasetti “Labbra” Candle, $165 | 10. Horn Salad Servers, $38 | 11. Wool Herringbone Throw, $128 | 12. Nate Berkus for Target Bone Picture Frame, $14.99
Row 1 L-R: American Decoration by Thomas Jayne, The Things That Matter by Nate Berkus, American Style by Nathan Turner | Row 2 L-R: The Big Book of Chic by Miles Redd, Rhapsody by Kelly Wearstler, Design Sponge at Home by Grace Bonney | Row 3 L-R: Grace: A Memoir by Grace Coddington, Be Your Own Decorator by Susanna Salk, Mary McDonald Interiors by Mary McDonald
With less than a week to go before Christmas, it’s officially crunch time for last-minute holiday shoppers everywhere. If you’re still not sure what to get that special someone and need some inspiration, we’ve got you covered with 41 great gift picks for everyone on your list. Happy last-minute shopping!
1. Christian Louboutin by Christian Louboutin Hardcover Book, $150
2. Kelly Wearstler Brass Knot Earrings, $125
3. Reed Krakoff Watersnake & Leather Luggage Tag, $85
4. Caudalie Beauty Elixr (I live for this!), $46
5. Givenchy Antigona Tote in Bright Orange, $1280
6. NARS Night Series Nail Polish, $17
7. Christopher Kane Laser Cut Leather Clutch, $530
8. Crystal Dot Hand-Enameled Bracelet in Bright Papaya, $68
9. Westside Kate Letterpressed Note Cards, $28
10. NARS Sheer Lip Laquer in Chelsea Girls, $24
11. Prada Candy Eau de Parfum, $108
12. Jimmy Choo Greta Lamé-covered Suede Sandals, $1095
13. Kelly Wearstler Chain Necklace with Pyrite Sphere, $425
1. Odyssey White Ice D.A.R.T. Putter, $179.99
2. 1 Year Netflix Subscription, $95
3. Steve Jobs Biography by Walter Isaacson, $17.49
4. Lanvin Knot Cufflinks, $215
5. Smythson Leather Cufflink Box, $160
6. Uniform Wares 200 Series PVD Rose Watch, $360
7. 2 Year Subscription to Car & Driver, $15
8. Cashmere Henley Hoodie, $298
1. Mophie Juice Pack Plus Charging Case for iPhone (Adds 8 hours of extra battery life!), $99.95
2. Fisheye, Wide Angle & Telephoto Lenses for iPhone, $20-25
3. Microsoft Wireless Touch Mouse, $79.99
4. Kindle Fire Tablet, $199
5. Eye-Fi 8GB Wireless Digital High Capacity Memory Card, $59.99
6. Nikon 1J Interchangeable Lens Camera with 10-3omm Lens, $599
7. Lady Gaga Heartbeats Earbud Heaphones for Beats by Dr. Dre, $129
8. Sonos Play5 Wireless Hifi Music Streaming System, $399 (+ you get a free $40 Target Gift Card with Purchase!)
1. ‘Live Love Decorate’ by Martyn Lawrence Bullard, $32.05
2. Rifle Paper Co Botanical Coasters, $18
3. Tortoise Glass Nut Bowl, $24
4. A Year of Live Flowering Plants, $499
5. My Father’s Daughter – a collection of recipes by Gwyneth Paltrow, $21
6. Ikat Coffee Mug, $8
7. Diane von Furstenberg Chainlink Tray, $80
8. Zoe Plum Throw, $135
9. Diptyque Patchouli Candle, $60
10. Jonathan Adler Elephant Salt & Pepper Shakers, $48
11. Staub Grenadine 4-qt. Round Cocotte with Four Miniature Cocottes, $179.99
12. Tory Burch Chevron Blanket, $295
Christmas is less than a week away so if you’re stumped on what to get that special someone, don’t panic! From the latest lust-worthy gadgets and fashion-forward accessories, to luxe items for the home and cool duds for your dude, here are some seriously stylish suggestions to inspire your last minute shopping for everyone on your list!
1. Rodin Olio Lusso Lip Balm – $28, Barney’s New York
2. NARS Precious Mini Nail Polish Set – $30, Neiman Marcus
3. Tory Burch Sequin Scarf – $193, Tory Burch
4. Threaded Chain Bracelet – $22, Madewell
5. Sleep Shirtdress – $49.50, J. Crew
6. Emily Leopard Clutch – $138, Club Monaco
7. Smythson of Bond Street Wish List Panama Notebook – $69, Net-A-Porter
8. Rachel Roy Pakistan Tote – $20, RachelRoy.com (100% of the proceeds benefit UNICEF’s relief fund for victims of the July 2010 Monsoon floods in Pakistan, making this the chic gift that keeps on giving!)
9. Flora by Gucci – $47-90, Sephora
10. Byredo Rose Noir Body Wash – $50, Barney’s New York
11. Rag & Bone Chunky Knit Cardigan – $240, Net-A-Porter
1. Gingham “Secret Wash” Shirt – $59.50 , J. Crew
2. Ray Ban Classic Aviators – $139.95 Sunglass Hut
3. Shiny Cocktail Shaker – $14.95, Cb2
4. Beats by Dr. Dre “Solo” HD Headphones – $199, Apple Store
5. Marc by Marc Jacobs Shiny Traditional Wallet – $128, MarcJacobs.com
6. Mill Leather Box Dopp – $155, Jack Spade
7. Gran Patron Platinum Silver Tequila 750ML – $199.95, Crown Wine & Spirits (or your local premium liquor store)
8. John Varvatos for Converse Slip on “All-Star” Sneaker – $95, Barney’s New York
1. “With Love” Red Wine – $25, Swanson Vineyards
2. L‘Objet Asian Key Wine Stopper – $88, Vivre
3. Tyrol Horn Vase - $48, Jayson Home & Garden
4. Luxe Faux Fur Throw – $350, Calypso
5. Nouvel Studios Twisted Tumbler - $24, Barney’s New York
6. Apothecary Oatmeal Soap Set – $22, Jayson Home & Garden
7. Adrienne Landau Mongolian Lamb Fur Pillow - $225, Barney’s New York
8. R&Y Agousti Shagreene Mini Frame – $70, Calypso Home
9. Hollywood Coaster Set – $68, Jonathan Adler
1. Sony Bloggie Touch Camcorder – $167.99
2. MacBook Air, – from $999, Apple
3. Lumix GF-1 Mirrorless Interchangeable Lens Digital Camera – $799, Best Buy
4. Marc by Marc Jacobs Jumbo Logo Laptop Case, $48, Saks Fifth Avenue
5. Music Balloon Portable Speaker - $39, DWR
When buying a hostess gift my rule of thumb is to spend no more than $50. So if you’re headed to a last minute holiday party and have no idea what to get the host or hostess, here are 7 great finds under $50!
If I’m going to a Christmas party I always love to gift the hostess with a pretty ornament for the tree. Wedgwood has a beauiful collection of holiday ornaments that make the perfect hostess gift. Wedgwood Snowflake Relief Ornament, $29.95 at wedgwoodusa.com.
Food items always make great, easy gifts. How about a decadent bottle of truffle oil or jar of truffle infused salt? Italian White Truffle Oil, $29.95 and Italian White Truffle Salt, $19.95. Available at Sur La Table.
How cute is this cute little honey pot from Le Creuset?! Pair it with your favorite gourmet honey for a sweet hostess gift! Le Creuet Honey Pot, $25 and Maine Wild Raspberry Honey, $12. Both available at Sur La Table.
A chic little water pitcher & tumbler which also acts as a lid, makes a stylish yet functional addition to a bedside or desk. Bedside Carafe, $19.95 at Crate & Barrel.
Gift your host with a tin of his or her favorite tea plus a pretty mug to drink it in! Monogrammed Mug, $6.00 at Anthropologie and Harney & Son’s Dragon Pearl Jasmine Tea Tin, $9.50, vistit harney.com to purchase or to find a store near you.
Mother of pearl coasters add glam factor when serving cocktails. Mother of Pearl Coasters, $19.95 at Williams-Sonoma Home.
I’m in love with this winter-scented candle from Slatkin & Co. It’s laced with notes of pine, cinnamon, crisp bay leaf and warm winter woods. It’ smells absolutely divine! 3-Wick Luxe Winter Candle, $25 at Bath & Body Works.
pillows and throws to cookware and candles, here are 21 chic gift ideas
for the lover of all things home…and they’re all under $100!
Personalized items always make a great gift and these pillows from Jonathan Adler are available in letters A-Z! Letter Pillow $98 at Jonathan Adler.
This is the chicest cheese plate I’ve ever seen and will certainly wow your guests when you’re entertaining. Agate Cheese Plate – Small, $65 for and Large, $75. Available at Jayson Home & Garden.
Looking at the package you’d never know this elegant vessel was actually a candle! L’Objet is the maker of these gorgeous candles which also serve as beautiful works of art. This luxurious candle has a pink
champagne scent and is encased in Limoges porcelain jar
with 14K gold plate accents. The vessel can be used forever after the candle burns down. Gold
Elephant Candle $85 at Bergdorf Goodman.
You can never go wrong with a beautiful coffee table book as a gift. These two inspiring books are at the top of my wish list and I think any design junkie would enjoy them too. Kelly Wearstler’s newly released book Hue gives us a peek inside her high profile design projects and focuses on the use of color in interiors. Style and Substance celebrates 20 years of Elle Decor and provides a closer look at the most memorable, beautiful and timeless interiors featured in the magazine over the past two decades. Hue by Kelly Wearstler, $32.97 and Style & Substance: The Best of Elle Decor, $29.70 are both available at Amazon.com.
I think Nate Berkus’ line for HSN is very well done. Above are his Amethyst Napkin Rings and Branch Candlesticks which would add a bit of style and glamour to any table setting. Set of 4 Napkin Rings, $59.95 and Branch Candlesticks, $19.95 at HSN.com.
To me, blue and white porcelain is timeless and classic. Traditionally, these porcelain pots painted with the Chinese symbol for Happiness were presented to newlyweds to wish them happiness in their marriage. This one from Wisteria can work as a beautiful vase or a decorative jar. Happiness Vase $59 at Wisteria.
I absolutely LOVE tastemaker and designer Michael Devine’s beautiful fabric collection and recently he incorporated his stylish fabric designs into a collection of signature trays which make a wonderful holiday gift! Small Petite Fleur Bowl and Small Tray, both $30 at Michael Devine Home.
Laguiole’s cheese knife set is a great gift for the cheese aficionado. These beautifully handcrafted French cheese knives feature red resin handles with stainless steel blades. Cheese Knife Set from Laguiole, $39.95 at Sur La Table.
I really love this stemless wine glass and decanter set from CB2. It’s chic and modern and incredibly affordable…always a plus! 6 Piece Botella Set, $23.25 at CB2.
A dutch oven is an essential piece for anyone who loves to cook. It’s great for making stews and soups as well as for braising or roasting meats. The heavy enameled cast iron locks in flavors and creates the most tender and moist meats you’ll ever taste. It’s also great for making everyday dishes on both the oven and stove top. Mario Batali 4 Quart Chianti Red Dutch Oven, $89.95 at Sur La Table.
Another book high on my wish list is The Craft of Baking which emphasizes the use of seasonal ingredients to create simple yet decadent desserts. There are also plenty of tips on how to adapt recipes to make them your own. The Craft of Baking: Cakes, Cookies and Other Sweets with Ideas for Inventing Your Own, $23.10 at Amazon.com.
You’d never guess that these pretty little spoons are actually measuring tools! Dining Room Measuring Spoons, $24 at Anthropologie.
This elegant cake stand from Williams-Sonoma serves a dual purpose. If you turn the dome over onto the inverted base, it doubles as a punch bowl, so it’s like giving two gifts in one! Glass Domed Cake Stand/Punch Bowl, $30 at Williams-Sonoma.
I’m obsessed with the new online sample sale site for your home called One Kings Lane
. The site features a selection of designer home items at deeply discounted prices and a series of new sales are listed every day. Get your home obsessed loved one an E-Gift Card to OKL which is always foolproof…she can pick out exactly what she wants. E-Gift Gard, available at One Kings Lane.
These comfy throws are perfect for snuggling up on a cold winter’s night. Organic Cotton Knit Throw, $39 at West Elm.
I’m loving these beautiful brass ashtrays from Vivre. They would make a stylish addition to any tablescape! Brass Bakush Ashtray- Small, $12.50 and Medium,$22.50 at Vivre.